Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Jamberry Nails

When Lucy was a baby I really didn't know how to take care of myself. This time around I have really been able to find ways to make time for myself outside of being a mother. For example, my exercising. I have found a lot of joy in being a mother and now I am also finding a lot of joy in being a woman and friend and in being myself.

This leads to my next challenge that I have taken on. I am obsessed with Jamberry nail wraps. So I became a consultant. They are these awesome vinyl wraps that stick to your nails after you apply heat and pressure. You can check out all of the different options here:  http://kelseyshugart.jamberrynails.net/

I received my consultant kit on Wednesday and put some on my toes and fingers. They are so cute!





I had my Launch Party on Saturday and my good friends came out to support me. Thanks guys!





I had a friend teach me how to do my makeup this week and I tried it out today for church. So fun! I don't have the right product but I think I did a pretty good job with what I had.


2 comments:

Paul and Shug said...

Kelsey, I am so glad to see you so happy. You're such a rad girl.

alyssa said...

just now getting around to catching up on blogs but you're so beautiful! us moms definitely need our me times!