Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

BBMC 2.0

One of my New Year's resolutions was to lose all of the baby weight. I was so motivated and started exercising as soon as I reached 6 weeks postpartum. On May 5th Briana from Bikini Body Mommy started another one of her 90 day challenges. Lets be real, I'll never wear a bikini. But her exercise plans are amazing. They are 20 minutes a day and very doable. She even has meal plans. She has youtube videos for each day. My college roommate, Deise, was my accountability partner. I gained 56 pounds during the pregnancy and by the time I started the challenge I was down 43 pounds. I worked so hard for 60 days straight. I did every workout, drank lots of water, and did major portion control. I stopped after 60 days because everyone including myself got sick. I am proud to say that I have lost all 56 pounds!

I never did take a picture of what I looked like right after giving birth. But here is what I looked like at 37 weeks pregnant and then again on day 30 of the challenge.


Since the picture on the right I have lost an additional 10 pounds. It was a lot of work but I feel great. I didn't finish the challenge but I am so happy with the results. I am stronger. I feel better. I feel capable. My posture has improved. I highly recommend it. Briana is great! You can check out her Youtube videos by just searching Bikini Body Mommy Challenge.





No comments: