Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Utah Fertility Center Baby Reunion

Every year UFC puts on a baby reunion for all of their patients with successful IVFs. It is a great opportunity for us all to come together and share our gratitude for the amazing team that helped our babies grow. We went on Saturday September 12th. There were so many multiples. There were two sets of triplets. One family had two sets of twins and one on the way.

Utah Fertility Center opened up in 2009. That year they did 70 Invitro procedures. This year they expect to do 700! They are constantly ranked in the top 5% in the country. And they are #1 in all of the intermountain area including Idaho, Utah, and Nevada. We are so blessed to be able to have them as our doctors. It made me emotional to realize that every baby in that park was a miracle baby!

Dr. Foulk is a miracle worker. My favorite nurse, Lindsey, was there too. I adore her. She was the one who practically took over when Dr. Conway left on maternity leave. She babysat Lucy several times. She was the ultrasound tech who showed me and told me I was having two little babies. I got emotional when I saw her again. There were so many familiar faces that hold such a dear place in my heart. Barb was the front desk receptionist. April dealt with a lot of billing and paperwork. Ammon worked in the lab. Tonya was our IVF coordinator.
















3 comments:

Paul and Shug said...

What a fun idea. Looks like a good time. We always like reminiscing about our IVF experiences too. Thank goodness for good doctors.

Jamie Cline said...

How fun! I'm so excited to go to UFC... Less than a month! Yay!

Jamie Cline said...

How fun! I'm so excited to go to UFC... Less than a month! Yay!