Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Meyer Family Dinner

My cousin Christian came home from his mission on Friday. So on Saturday everyone got together for a dinner. Nana and Papa came from California. The list is pretty big. There was: my cousin Kristin and her kids Logan and Katie; my cousin Sean, his fiancé, and boy Killian; my cousin Cory, his wife Jackie, and baby boy Harrison; my cousin Mitchell and his wife Alyssa; my uncle Chris and his wife Kresten and boy Dawson; my parents, and brother Jeffrey and his family.

We came pretty late because we came from the baby reunion. There was a lot of food. We talked while the kids played for several hours.












 
 
This picture cracks me up. I told my mom she was in the picture so she should turn around and smile. Instead she tried to lean out of it. It was a complete fail on her part but a hilarious picture.








1 comment:

Tati said...

It's been FOREVER since I visited your blog! (And seen you) But I FINALLY feel caught up with you since you dont post on FB. lol. I can't believe how big your boys are! Congrats on the new car! LOVE your red Sunday dress! Glad you guys had such a fun summer!! :) Miss you!