Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Oahu, Hawaii Trip: Day 7 & 8

On Tuesday we finally were able to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was our third attempt at going. It was a busy day full of a lot of shows. There was Fiji, then Hawaii, then Samoa, then Tahiti, then Tonga, then New Zealand. There was a lot of dancing and activities for children. It was go go go every minute we were there.








Fiji.









Hawaii.



Samoa.









Boat Show.




 
Tahiti.
 
 








 New Zealand.








We went to a luau that evening and ate traditional luau food.
















Then we watched the night show.






We left early the next morning. We met Jonas from Survivor on our flight back home. He lives in Sandy Utah. He was so friendly and informative. I was so excited!

It was a good trip. Now that we have seen all of the sights the next time we go we can relax on the beach a little more. I'm so glad that I got to spend a week with my wonderful husband and our best friends. I am so glad that went. I am so grateful that Ben's mom is always willing to help us out. She was so great with the kids and they love her so much.

1 comment:

Tati said...

how fun! i totally miss the PCC! We visited a few times when my sister was a Tahitian dancer. My fav was the samoan village--the guy was HILARIOUS! Looks like you had a blast! :D