Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August Swim Lessons

Lucy loved swimming lessons in June so we did them again in August. She graduated from Level 1 and moved to Level 2. Before passing to level 3 she needs to learn to float on her back. We are working on that. She did so well. Even though she bumped up a level she was lucky enough to get the same teacher she had in June.

There were so many twins! There was a set of twin boys in her class. There was a set of twin girls in another class. There was a set of baby twins in the class prior to Lucy's. And another set of baby twin boys that sat on the side with mine everyday. I met Heather. She is the mom to those twin boys. We have the same life. I loved her. We clicked so well. Her boys have helmets from the same place also. We talked everyday while our kids took lessons.

































Whenever I think of Lucy as a teenager I think of this girl. I imagine Lucy loves swimming so much that she will continue to do it through high school and competitively. Her teacher was so sweet. It was a great experience again. 

Because Lucy is so young we decided we should have her try all of her options. Instead of swim during the Fall, we registered her for gymnastics. That starts next week.

1 comment:

Paul and Shug said...

I remember loving swim lessons when I was little. Those were some of my favorite summertime memories.