Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Festivities

Tooele had a Halloween Carnival on Saturday so we dressed Lucy up and decided to go. Before heading into town we decided to take a few pictures of our sweet Snow White. Some are blurry but they are still precious.


Yay for picking flowers and twirling. She's totally oblivious to the fact that her Step mom wants her beating heart in a box. 


Snow White is frolicking in the grass right before the huntsman almost kills her but then changes his mind. 

My favorite. 

She totally saw me taking a picture of her. 
 

The carnival had a ton of games, face painting, tattoos, candy, pictures, hot dogs..... you name it. Lucy had so much fun.


Look who we were lucky enough to have paint Lucy's face. Christin was there. 

While everyone else chose pumpkins, bats, and spiders, my little girl chose a butterfly. She wanted a pink one with sparkles. 















I love how cute she is when eating hot dogs.



There were a lot of people including a friend from when I was in Sunbeams. YES sunbeams. I haven't seen her in probably 18 years or so. I wish I took a picture with her. She was dressed cute, as always. I was always jealous of her cute dresses even back in Sunbeams.





After the carnival we headed to Macey's. They had more games and treats for the kids. They also had a bouncy house. The second time Ben and Lucy went on it Ben almost killed Lucy. The video is hilarious near the end.




My hubby is so good looking. 






1 comment:

alyssa said...

holy crap there was a carnival?? dang it that would've been so much fun! but maybe everton would enjoy it more next year...