Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Tooele County Fair

This year we didn't spend much time at the county fair. Previous years money and prizes really motivated us. This year the grant ran out for the program that funded it all. So we went for a little bit on Saturday night to look at the booths. There were clowns to entertain us, a puppet show, and a magic show. Ben bought me cotton candy. That was major points for him. And Lucy got to hang out with Grantsville's royalty. I have a feeling she'll be a pageant girl if Daddy lets her.



Lucy and her friend Janae with Miss Grantsville





Watching the puppet show.


Lucy's nursery friend Jake stabbing his brother with a large sword. They have little crushes on each other.





Overall it was fun. On a side note, Lucy has been sleeping in a big girl bed for a few months now. And she's amazing at doing her chores. Evidence is below.



Also, she's a great model.

Ben and I are pretty good at photoshoots ourselves.



I pride myself in making the ugliest ugly face. This makes me laugh everytime. 

He didn't get the memo. 

And again...

Finally! Here it is.


Peace.

4 comments:

alyssa said...

awww lucy is so cute in a tiara! she does better than me at putting up the silverware :) i think you're so pretty, but you do make a GREAT ugly face haha GREAT pics!

Tati said...

Your ugly face is still pretty! ha! And sorry the fair was a letdown :( Darn funding!

Candace said...

Fun pictures, I love your hair in them. Lucy has grown up so much! I'm glad you guys are liking Tooele.

Paul and Shug said...

Kelsey your hair is so cute! Very nice. That fair looks like fun but the prizes last year were pretty awesome. Maybe Kelsey will want to be a balloon clown someday?!?!