Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

February and March

The boys are now two months old and the time has gone by so quickly and has been so fun. I have really enjoyed my time with the kids. Ben's mom was out here for two weeks and helped out while I recovered. After about a week, I felt pretty confident that I could handle things on my own. I continued preschool for a few weeks after the boys were born and then decided it was time to end it. I really tried to simplify our lives and it was such a great decision for everyone's happiness.

Throughout February and March the boys slept until 3am or 4am and then I would feed them. When one wakes up, I wake up the other. It has worked out really well. For a few weeks I would feed both of them in the night. I decided to recruit Ben and he then would feed one while I fed the other. We would go back to bed and then start our day at around 7:30am. The are really good babies.









1 comment:

Jamie Cline said...

I love those copying onesies! Too cute! Glad everything is going well for you guys!