Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day of School

Lucy started school this week. Yesterday was her first official day. I was so excited for her. I hear about moms crying all the time when their kids go to school but I was the opposite. This was such a big day for her and I was thrilled for her. She'll be going three days a week for two hours. That is so much time that I'm going to have to fill. Yesterday I spent the full two hours cleaning our house and it was so rewarding to get so much done.






Yesterday Afternoon we finished her first homework assignment. We decorated a star all about her. 

Second day of school

 


2 comments:

Paul and Shug said...

What a CUTIE!!! I need more of that girl in my life! Where does she get these awesome faces from??

Tati said...

Fun fun! Way to go Lucy Goosey!