Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Willow Elementary Spirit Week

In March, Willow Elementary had their Spirit Week. They had different days like "Mismatch Day", "Sports Day", and "Future Career Day." For "Future Career" day at school this little girl chose to dress up like a mom. At first I was surprised and even tried to convince her to dress up like a doctor or nurse, but she held firm. After seeing her this morning in her mom outfit I became proud. She recognized that the most important yet overlooked job in the world is that of mother. “I feel impressed to invite women everywhere to rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity … I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass” -Gordon B. Hinckley









1 comment:

Paul and Shug said...

At first I thought her mismatch outfit was her mom outfit and I thought that was hilarious. But then I saw her adorable mom outfit!!! What a sweetheart. She sure has a good role model to look up to!