Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summer Vacation to Lehi: Day 3

On our last day in Lehi we swam for a few hours in the morning with some cousins. We then went to grandma and grandpa's house in American Fork. They watched the kids for us while Ben and I hiked Stewart Falls up Provo Canyon. It was four miles round trip. It was gorgeous. Somehow we missed a turn on the trail and ended up climbing down some rocks to get to the falls. When we got there it was gorgeous. There weren't too many people there. Before we left I walked through the waterfall. It was so fun and totally made the hike worth it. I'm glad I had the courage to do it. The kids were exhausted on the way home. It was such a fun trip. We made so many memories. ALL of the kids were angels and had good attitudes during the long days.











 



 






 
 





 
 


 


 
 
 
 





 


1 comment:

Paul and Shug said...

Fun! I have pictures of being there with friends right before I left on my mission. I LOVE the pictures of Lucy and the seatbelt!