Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Family Comes to Visit

Jen and Paul and their babies came to visit us last week. We got to meet their cute twins. In the middle of the week Grandma and Grandpa Shugart came for the day too! Paul cooked us some Alaskan salmon that was delicious. It was a great time to get to know each other and to help one another. On Saturday was a wedding that Jen and Paul were attending so we got to hang out with the kids at the temple.

After the wedding Ben went home with the kids and I spent the whole afternoon at the temple. I did an endowment session at 1pm and ended up spending a lot of time in the celestial room and talking to a temple worker afterwards. He spent a lot of time teaching me some history and taking me around the temple.  He was so patient and kind to me. I didn't ended up leaving until around 5pm. It was some much needed time spent pondering, recharging and learning.















2 comments:

Jamie Cline said...

How fun to have twin cousins :) Glad you could see your family!

Paul and Shug said...

Oh man, we had such a great time. Thanks so much for everything!