Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Skiing in January

I went skiing for the first time in January. I went with a ward friend, Toni Winkler. She had been once but wanted to take lessons again. SnowBird Resort had a really good deal for a 2 hour beginner lessons and rentals and lift ticket in January for only $48. The instructor didn't really instruct any. I think she thought that because we were all adults that we knew more than we actually did. But we had a lot of fun. By the end we got pretty good at the Bunny Hill. We then did a lift twice. I only fell once. I couldn't stop and I panicked. Overall it was a good experience.








Ben also went skiing a few weeks later with his friend Peter from work. He went to Park City Canyons. It was Ben's first time skiing in Utah.

 

 
 

No comments: