Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

November and December Recaps

Our boys are now 10 months old. They are eating solids, pulling themselves on furniture, and babbling. Their personalities are so different, and sweet, and lovable. Luke is  more aggressive and active. Jacob is more sensitive and passive. So this is how our day usually goes... little brother picking on big brother.




Something that I love about these boys is that they are ALWAYS together. They crawl all over the house, the bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry room, and living room. But no matter where I find one, I will find the other. Jacob is attached to me and like to be around familiar faces. So having Luke around is a big comfort to him. I often hear them laughing together in their cribs.







The week before Christmas they got their helmets off for good! It was a great early Christmas present! Plus, we all remember how Jacob ALWAYS had something stuck to it!




Lucy is so sweet. Every morning Ben wakes up and makes Lucy breakfast before he goes to work. Lucy insisted for weeks that they take a picture every morning so that she could look at it if she missed him. She loves her daddy!




Lucy also finished up her last gymnastics class of the year! She won't be doing it next semester. She really enjoyed it. We may come back to gymnastics later because she did like it a lot. We are currently trying everything out before we throw her into something for good. Swimming is still at the top of her list. She'll try Tee Ball in the Spring.

















 Ben and I have also been going on dates! He took me to the Cheesecake factory for my birthday! It was the first time I had ever been. I loved it. It was so delicious. He took me to the Hunger Games movie. It was also REALLY good. Each movie get better and better. And He took me to Winger's also. It has been so fun spending time with the love of my life. We officially have our own babysitter now!









 And here's some pictures of a naked baby. Just because he's so darn cute.





No comments: