Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

BYU Alumni Hockey Game

Last minute we decided to go to the BYU alumni hockey game again this year. Ben scored 2 goals and assisted in 3 others. He got to play with his original line from college, Jimmy and Josh Burkart. They had such a good time together. I wish I was better at taking action shots because I didn't get any good pictures of the game.










Lucy had such a fun time. She was well behaved the entire time and stayed by me. She loved clapping and cheering. She also got to participate in "Chuck a Puck." She was thrilled to get to throw her blue puck. I couldn't lift her so some random guy lifted her for me.









Afterwards, Ben took her skating.








Ben's a stud. I'm glad he got to play. I'm glad I got to go and support him, but man those benches are extremely unconfortable.

1 comment:

Paul and Shug said...

Paul is dying to know who won! I love Lucy's dance moves. They look startlingly like mine!