Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sewing Projects

Two months ago a couple of my friends had babies. So that meant it was time to turn on my sewing machine. I made these awesomely cute onesies for them. They were super easy to make and pretty cheap too.




I also hate all of my jeans. So what do you do when you hate all of your jeans? Easy. Cut them up and make them into shorts and a skirt for your daughter. Right before I took the picture I washed a spot off the skirt. Hence the water spot.


Speaking of  jeans, I won a pair of jeans from IndiCustom on Freebies2Deals website. Thats worth $155! The most expensive jeans I've ever owned.  So I got to design the perfect jeans and have them sent to me. Sadly they were a little too tight so they are being exchanged but other than that I LOVED them.




5 comments:

alyssa said...

you're such a seamstress extraordinaire! you're amazing.

Heather Feather said...

I love the onesies and jean stuff you made for Lucy! Oh how I miss our sewing conversations.

Janell said...

I can't wait until I have a sewing machine to do cute projects like that! And congrats on the jeans! That would feel awesome wearing super expensive jeans, haha.

Tiffany Rumsey said...

You're so talented!! Want to come teach me how to make the tie onesies? :)

Tati said...

I love those onesies! I was going to make one for my sis and then forgot...whoops!