Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!

My birthday was last month and it was so fun. It was a celebration that lasted a few weeks. It started out with a little party at my parents' house during Thanksgiving. Ben took me to Red Robin (they send out free meal coupons for your birthday so go sign up). That night Ben and I set up our Christmas tree and decorated it while listening to Christmas music. Perfect. I love my christmas tree.

Later that week Ben set up a nice surprise. I got to ride a horse! We went to a neighbor's house and rode their horses in the snow! I loved it. Now I want a horse! That night we had a babysitter for the first time. We went to see the Disney movie Tangled (We had free tickets from our winnings at the County Fair this summber). I loved it also.




The day of my birthday I baked a layered cake. It was a disaster. It tasted great but I had to glue it back together with frosting. I took a picture of it because I thought it looked hilarious. I am terrible at baking. Repeat, TERRIBLE.







It was a great birthday. Oh we also got a dining room table during Black Friday! Beautiful I tell ya, absolutely beautiful. And it's great for puzzles.

1 comment:

Paul and Shug said...

Kelsey that cake is awesome!